Rosita is the only company on the market making genuinely fresh, wild-caught and raw ratfish liver oil.
Because it’s unprocessed and pure — and hails from the amazing, 400-million-year-old species of ratfish in the pristine Norwegian seas — Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil contains a vibrant, naturally-occurring nutrient profile:
- Alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids): A concentration of up to 33% (higher than shark liver oil, according to independent lab tests.*)
- Vitamin A: In the active, retinol form.
- Vitamin D3: The most bioavailable, cholecalciferol form.*
- Vitamin E: The powerful antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, which is the most biologically and chemically active form.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Up to 54 mg/g of omega-3s, including 24.4 mg/g EPA and 15.7 mg/g of DHA.
- A full spectrum of healthy fats: Multiple forms of omega fatty acids including 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11.
Phytosterols (plant sterols) and quinones (dietary plant compounds): Campesterol, stigmasterol and ∆5-avenasterol; and a natural class of organic compounds, respectively.
Ratfish liver oil is also a fat-soluble, real food supplement, meaning your oil is absorbed along with healthy fats in your diet and can be stored in your body's fatty tissue for long-term use.